As Old As You Feel
Does age matter where you work? Is everyone treated fairly? Is the best person recruited for the job? Are all the team encouraged to develop their skills?
This entertaining programme uses the media of cartoon to convey a serious message in a light-hearted way.
Topics covered include age awareness, diversity and equal opportunities. It also looks at management issues where an awareness of age diversity should be an issue – such as interviewing and performance review situations.
This DVD can be used for training managers and team leaders, and also all members of staff within the organisation – as age diversity is an important issue that all should be aware of. The programme can also be used for self-study.
Key Learning Points:
- How age discrimination affects people of all ages
- The Employment Equality (Age) Regulations
- The benefits of a positive approach
- The implications for the manager’s job
- DVD (10 minutes), user guide & detailed training notes with presentation slides
Price: £299.40 + carriage + VAT