Bullying Prevention - Employee Awareness & Response
Workplace Bullying is real! Occupational health and safety laws now require protection for psychological hazards as well as physical hazards.
Penalties and compensation claims relating to workplace bulling are rapidly rising.
1. provide a safe workplace for their employees;
2. develop a workplace culture that ensures a zero tolerance to workplace bullying.
Regular education and training is essential for the legal protection of you and your employees.
The Duty of Care Workplace Bullying programs provide a step-by-step approach for all business on the prevention of workplace bullying.
This program contains essential OH&S training for all your employees
Employees will learn:
- What is bullying?
- How to distinguish bullying from proper management control and direction?
- Examples of workplace bullying.
- Who are the bullies/victims?
- What to do if they are bullied or witness bullying taking place.
When you purchase a DVD you will also receive a sample Workplace Bullying Policy plus concise Employee Training Notes summarising key points.
Price: £495.00 + carriage + VAT