Valuing Diversity in Teams
This learning resource takes familiar aspects of effective teamwork - such as the stages of team development and personal learning styles - and brings them right up to date in the context of the diverse workforce.
Produced with BBC Worldwide Learning, this interactive resource highlights aspects that are often overlooked when considering diversity. As well as respecting others, whatever their ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, physical and mental abilities, it is equally important to afford the same respect to people's different personal styles, experiences, talents and skills.
Valuing Diversity in Teams helps learners to develop self-awareness and respect for others. Most importantly it enables them to develop strategies which harness diversity in order to create high performing teams.
Key learning outcomes:
- Understanding what makes a team different from a group
- Individuals are able to identify their own 'personal' style
- Assess how different personal styles complement each other
- Increased tolerance and acceptance of difference
- Recognition of the strengths of teams comprising individuals
- With diverse skills, backgrounds, experiences and outlooks
- Accelerating the development of a high performing team
- Team dynamics
- Personal effectiveness
Save 40% was £495 now only £297
Price: £297.00 + carriage + VAT